CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

I Need Your Help!!!!!!!!!!










Now I know this is a bit weird but I need your help to finish my math homework.I know what you are thinking math on a history blog dose not make sense but I still need your help. For my math homework I have to collect data from poll ( I made wicth is on the sidebar) and then with the results create a bar graph. Now you can only vote one time because if you vote two times that will through off the whole poll. Wondering why it will through off the whole poll well i need to get 100 people to vote on the poll not 1 person voting 100 times.












the qustion is:What is your favourite animal out of the animals below??








A)Angora Rabbit






B)Axolotl




C)TarsierTarsier


D)Red Panda

2 comments:

Marsha C said...

Those are sooo cute! I think I'll pick the red panda. By the way, how much votes did you get so far?

Chelsea said...

same with marsha!